Mold has many different species, and some are potentially harmful or even life threatening if not removed properly by professionals. Even dead mold spores can be hazardous and create allergic reactions, so it is important not to try to remediate on your own. Because mold contamination becomes public record, it must be cleaned by professionals and tested by hygienists after the cleanup is performed. Once cleaned and removed thoroughly and permanently, a third party hygienist will be able to issue a certificate of complete remediation for public record.

Close Menu